Dalmatia is known for
its many wonderful destinations, beautiful nature and one of a kind experiences.
If You are staying in our camp Vransko for a few days or weeks it would be a
shame to miss all of that. Incredible sights can be seen not far away from our
camp and even more adventures and experiences.
We would be happy to organize a transfer to any of these locations or a daily
trip / excursion for you!
Take a look at our offer, customize it to your preferences and contact us! We can arrange everything!
1. NATURE PARK VRANSKO LAKE / KAMENJAK VIEWPOINT – First things first, this one You must visit! Official entrance to Nature park Vransko lake is less than 200 meters from our camp. A short walk won’t hurt anyone :) An educational wooden path, many different birds, sounds and views. After that, just a short drive to Kamenjak viewpoint where the lake is like on the palm of your hand. On a clear day, except the lake and Adriatic sea, it is possible to see even Kornati islands. How amazing is that?
2. ISLAND VRGADA – Vrgada is an island near Pakostane where there are no cars, no traffic. Although everything is within easy reach, there are several shops, bars, and also a church. The forests, clear sea and beautiful sandy beach are amazing on this only inhabited island of Pakostane Riviera. Here you can check out the timetable for boat from Pakoštane to Vrgada and back.
3. NATIONAL PARK KORNATI – You must discover the most unique part of the
Mediterranean, the densest archipelago with 150 islands and islets, of which
the majority is in the protected area of National park. It is possible to book
a day trip / a tour almost every day. Tickets, drinks and food are all
included. There is also a possiblity to arrange diving lessons to sea the world
beneath the sea surface.
Boat leaves from Pakoštane as well as from Biograd na Moru.
4. NATIONAL PARK KRKA – Beautiful National park in the Šibenik hinterland with stunning scenery. It covers almost the entire flow of Krka River. The travertine waterfalls are the fundamental phenomenon of this river. The biggest waterfall is Skradinski Buk and it is possible to swim there in the summer time.
5. ZRMANJA RIVER – Intact nature and clean water of Zrmanja River will for sure amaze you! This treasure is hidden in the remote area of Zadar hinterland whit its magnificent canyon to explore. Rafting is the best way to feel the real power and beauty of the nature. Do not worry if you have zero experience in this, it is also suitable for 6 year olds.